1 d. – 45€
1-2 m. – 35€
3-6 m. – 460-525 €/m
1 year – 375-465 €/m.
The Guest House Vilnius Apartments opened the door to visitors on May 20, 2009.
The Guest House was founded by a hospitable family and welcomes the guests into its remarkably cozy, warm and tranquil environment. This was the first private house in Vilnius to offer the accommodation of the kind. It was recognized by the visitors from the very first day of operation, and the popularity has been continually increasing.
The property located at 6 Panerių street was built in 1881. After the recent major renovation, today it offers 19 modern, spacious and fully equipped apartments for long-term or short-term rental.Just a 10 minute walk and you will find yourself in the very heart of the city, the Cathedral Square. On the way there you will have a chance to admire the medieval street with the spiritual Gate of Dawn (Lithuanian: Aušros Vartai), the reputable Vilnius Town Hall and the renovated square, the architectural ensemble of Vilnius University, the famous Pilies street and the legendary Gediminas Castle Tower (Lithuanian: Gedimino Pilis).
The possible methods of payment are in cash, by wire transfer. Long-term partnership agreements are possible. VAT invoices are available.
- Ideally located close to the airport, train and bus stations, and the Old Town (churches, museums, theaters, shopping places, cafés, restaurants and night clubs).
- Additional amenities (laundry, housekeeping, ironing, luggage transportation
- Quiet and cozy backyard. Parking.
- Full amenities. Neat and ideally clean.
- Friendly and attentive staff.
- Perfect for both tourists and business people (wireless Internet, office
- The best price and quality ratio you can get.
Sites in a walking distance:
- The Old Town of Vilnius – 0,7 km (15-minute walk);
- Vilnius International Airport – 5,5 km (10 minutes by car);
- Vilnius Central Buss Station – 0,3 km;
- Vilnius Central Train Station – 0,6 km ;
- Shopping Center – 0,3 km;
- Bank – 0,2 km;